Crémant d’Alsace is an Appellation d’Origine Contrôlée (AOC) within the Alsace wine region of France. Roughly 18% of all grapes grown in Alsace are used for the purposes of creating Crémant d’Alsace. This equates to in excess of 30 million bottles produced per year.
Crémant d’Alsace Wine Style
Crémant d’Alsace wines are Sparkling Wines, made in the traditional, bottle fermented, method, AKA Méthode Traditionnelle.
Crémant d’Alsace Grape Varieties
Grapes used in the production of Crémant d’Alsace wines are as follows:
- Pinot Blanc - Find & Buy Pinot Blanc Wines
- Pinot Gris - Find & Buy Pinot Gris Wines
- Riesling – Find & Buy Riesling Wines
- Pinot Noir - Find & Buy Pinot Noir Wines
- Chardonnay - Find & Buy Chardonnay Wines