Bordeaux is one of the most famous, as well as one of the largest, wine regions in France and, consequently, the whole wine producing world.
Bordeaux wines vary hugely in quality from low priced supermarket wines right up to the ultra-premium World-class styles that investors buy pre-release.
There are over 50 Appellation d’Origine Contrôlées in Bordeaux, which we have broken up into sub-regions, including Generic Bordeaux AOCs (whole region generic AOC), Left Bank (Left Bank of the Gironde river), Right Bank (Right Bank of the Gironde River), Graves, and Entre-Deux-Mers.
You can discover the individual AOCs within these sub-regions by opening up the page relating to them.
Generic Bordeaux AOCs
- Bordeaux AOC
- Bordeaux Clairet
- Bordeaux Rosé - Find & Buy Bordeaux Rosé
- Bordeaux Sec
- Bordeaux Supérieur - Find & Buy Bordeaux Supérieur
- Bordeaux Supérieur Clairet
- Bordeaux Supérieur Rosé - Find & Buy Bordeaux Supérieur Rosé
- Cremant de Bordeaux
- Margaux – Find & Buy Margaux wines
- Médoc – Find & Buy Médoc wines
- Pauillac – Find & Buy Pauillac wines
- St-Estèphe – Find & Buy St-Estèphe wines
- St-Julien – Find & Buy St-Julien wines
- Barsac – Find & Buy Barsac wines
- Graves – Find & Buy Graves wines
- Pessac-Léognan – Find & Buy Pessac-Léognan wines
- Sauternes – Find & Buy Sauternes wines
- Saint-Émilion – Find & Buy Saint-Emilion Wines
- Pomerol - Find & Buy Pomerol Wines
- Lalande-de-Pomerol – Find & Buy Lalande-de-Pomerol wines
- Fronsac – Find & Buy Fronsac wines
- Côtes-de-Castillon – Find & Buy Côtes-de-Castillon wines
- Bourg and Blaye